Thursday, July 09, 2009

Try #2

-I really did plan to start updating the blog when I wrote my last post (on July 9 - "Back to Blogging). I even got one post written ("Everhett and Jarod's Arrival - 6/18). I feel like I keep making excuses...things have been crazier then normal the past few weeks. Everhett and Jarod arrived on June the 18th to spend the summer with us. We left for Flordia on June the 21st for a week. We spent a couple of weeks house hunting before leaving for Flordia and found "the one" 3 days before we left. When we returned from our "vacation" it was time to "move forward" with the details of the house (which has gone very smoothly). We all (well almost all) came down with a sinus infection that has "kicked our butt". Daniel's sinus infection turned into pnuemonia and Daniel spent several days in the hospital. I am going on week 2 with a sinus/upper respiratory infection (not fun). We are attempting to pack for the "big move" (scheduled for 8/1). Things are CRAZY but I am going to make myself spend time updating the blog in detail.

0 comments: